Vibrating Watches have several benefits; they give private reminders during the day, can act as a fitness manager, are versatile in features, are durable, and display correct data. These watches can act as your small, portable, and reliable assistant that will remind you throughout the day when it is time to take your medicines, to complete different chores, or to take a break for these same chores when it is time.
If you are looking for the best-vibrating watches in 2023 then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the 10 best options that are versatile in features and styles. We have included vibrating watches that can be used by toddlers, children, teenagers, adults, and old people! So you will definitely find a watch that is suitable for you.
List of 10 Best Vibrating Watches in 2023
|TICCI Men Women Unisex 8...||$45.90||Buy on Amazon|
|Swimovate Poolmate Live Lap...||$93.74||Buy on Amazon|
|Casio Men's 'Super...||$29.98||Buy on Amazon|
|VibraLITE Mini 12-Alarm...||$61.09||Buy on Amazon|
|WobL Vibrating 8-Alarm &...||$25.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Casio Men's G-Shock...||$77.81||Buy on Amazon|
|Marathon by Timex Men's...||$27.89||Buy on Amazon|
|Vabogu Fitness Tracker HR,...||Buy on Amazon|
|Casio G-Shock GWM5610-1 Men's...||$111.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Timex Men's T5E901 Ironman...||$38.50||Buy on Amazon|
#10. TICCI’s Unisex Waterproof Watch
By: T TICCI
TICCI’s Unisex Waterproof Watch has a large interface and digits so that you can easily read the data at only a single glance. Its eight vibrations for alarm make this watch an ideal choice for people who want a small device that can alert those for important occasions throughout the day (like to take medicine, study, workout, and other reasons).
Also, if you do not want to disturb people around you with the constant beep of the watch, you can just disable the sound! You will still get alerts via the vibration setting. If you are thinking of buying a watch for a hearing-impaired person, then TICCI’s Unisex Watch will be the best gift ever!
The watch also has a bright backlight which is ideal for situations when you have bad lighting conditions. Furthermore, it is water-resistant which means you do not even have to take it off while going for a swim.
- Has 12/24 hour setting option
- Contains a bright backlight and huge digits that are easily visible
- Has eight different sounds and vibrations
- Waterproof design
- It can be time-consuming to set it up
#9. Swimovate’s Swim Watch
Swimovate’s Swim Watch is a small waterproof watch that weighs less than a pound. It has automatic lap counts, speed, calories, strokes per lap, and distance in both yard and meters measurement. As its name suggests, if you are a swimmer, and need a small clock that can not only tell you the time but also helps you monitor your fitness, this is the one.
Furthermore, the unit has a vibration alarm for distance, time internals, or laps as well. With a battery that can last for almost two whole years and a small clip that can be used to download data on your personal computer or laptop, this particular watch is an all-in-one unit that functions as a typical watch, an alarm, and a fitness monitor.
Lastly, the watch can be set up in both 12/24 hour settings. Besides, it is pretty easy to set the dual time zone, the day, and the alarms whenever you want.
- Has a classic PoolMate lap counting feature
- Visible and user-friendly interface
- The clip is sold separately
#8. Casio Men’s W-735H-1A2VCF Watch
By: Casio Store
Casio Men’s W-735H-1A2VCF Watch comes with a surprisingly durable battery life that can last you up to almost 10 years! It is water-resistant so you can use it anywhere you want without any problem. Whether you are going for a swim or a snorkeling session, this watch will perform ideally through it all!
It has a 45mm case diameter and has a large and visible display which displays to you all the data you might expect from a watch of such kind. It has a 1/100 second stopwatch and a countdown timer as well. Moreover, it also has a vibration alarm.
- Longlasting battery
- Features an LED light to help see in the dark
- You can set multiple alarms
- The band might start getting damaged after two years of use
#7. VibraLITE’s Mini Watch
VibraLITE’s Mini is a 1.20 x 1.51 inches watch which is ideal for children. It has vibration alarms as well as sound alarms so you can choose the setting you like the most. Furthermore, it lets you set 12 alarms per day.
It also has the option for interval reminders as well as a countdown timer that possesses a repeat option. So, if you have a child that does not like to follow a routine, then this watch might help them.
The interface is pretty easy to understand and use. So, is the set-up. However, we were not happy with the visibility of the digits. Though it has a bright backlight button to illuminate the screen during the night, the digits are too small. We would have liked it they were a bit bigger.
- Allows you to set 12 alarms per day
- Has vibration and sound alarms
- Takes seconds to set it up
- Can be locked and unlocked
- The digits should have been a bit bigger
- Not waterproof
#6. WobL’s Watch for Kids and Adults
WobL’s Watch comes in four different colors; pink, blue, purple, and black so that small children and teenagers have a variety to choose from. It offers you to set eight separate alarms that can be used for meetings, timed medications, or potty reminders.
Furthermore, the countdown timer has an auto-repeat option so that you can easily run laps and monitor your timing and progress. It also has a stopwatch that works efficiently.
It also has a lock feature which ‘locks’ up the settings so no one can change it. Lastly, it has waterproofing however, it cannot be used while you are swimming or showering.
- The strap is comfortable
- Small, lightweight, and sporty
- Allows you to set eight individual alarms
- Features a lock-out feature
- Cannot be used during swimming or any water sports
#5. Casio Men’s GA-100C-8ACR Digital Watch
By: Casio Store
Casio Men’s GA-100C-8ACR Digital Watch is a shock-resistant device that has an automatic LED light which is extremely useful when you have to use the watch in bad or no lighting.
It allows you to set only four alarms per day and also comes with a stopwatch that records and displays data correctly. The watch also has many other features including a speed indication, 12/24 hour time format, and a countdown timer.
It is constructed with a 55mm case which is made from stainless steel and a mineral dial window. Moreover, it has a resin band that can easily wrap around your wrist using its sleek buckle closure. Moreover, it is suitable to be used for water-sports.
However, it is water-resistant only 200 meters. So while it might be okay to wear it while swimming, snorkeling, or even bathing, it might get damaged if you wear it while scuba diving.
- Shock-resistant and water-resistant
- Performs each function instantly and efficiently
- Has a durable construction
- Includes a speed indicator
- Some people might find the initial setup a bit complicated
#4. Marathon by Timex’s TW5K94800 Digital Strap Watch for Men
By: Marathon by Timex Store
Marathon by Timex’s TW5K94800 Digital Strap Watch is a sleek and elegant watch for men that possess a vibrant and bright backlight with huge digits that are easy to read at a glance. It comes with a 15mm resin strap that can easily be adjustable according to your wrist size. However, it is ideal up to a wrist circumference of 8-inches.
It has a stopwatch that works for the entire 24 hours, customizable alarms, and two time zones. Moreover, it has a 24-hour military time mode and hourly alerts which is ideal if you work/ study for longer hours. It will let you know when it is time to take a break.
The case is made from resin and has a diameter of 43 mm and has an acrylic lens. Apart from this, it is also waterproof but only up to 165 feet. So, you can take it with you on short swimming sessions without it causing you any problem.
- Durable, reliable, and compact
- Has an acrylic lens, resin case, and adjustable resin strap
- Features two time zones
- Bright backlight
- The band might crack/break after a while.
#3. Vabogu’s Waterproof Watch for Women and Men
By: Vabogu Store
Vabogu’s Watch can track the calories you have eaten during the day, the steps you have taken, and the distance you have walked/exercised accurately. It has a unisex design and can be used by everyone.
It has an automatic and continuous heart rate tracker which further helps you to keep an eye on your fitness level. Moreover, it also jots down your sleeping trends and can even wake you up by sound or vibrating.
It has a waterproof rating of IP68 so you can use it for swimming, diving, snorkeling, and a shower. Though, do not use it if you are taking a hot bath. It will damage the watch.
It features a built-in USB outlet that can be used to charge the watch fully only in two hours. The working time of the watch is five to seven days which is quite impressive. It can also connect to the Runmifit App and can give push notifications from Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
- Can work for five to seven days
- Charges using a USB outlet
- Can notify you of incoming calls and messages
- Is water-resistant
- The fitness tracker might dysfunctional a bit if you do not have your phone with you
#2. Casio’s GWM5610-1 Men’s G-SHOCK Watch
By: Casio Store
Casio’s GWM5610-1 Men’s G-SHOCK Watch is a solar-powered unit that gives you multiple features like atomic time-keeping, EL backlight, city code display, shock-resistance, a stopwatch, a countdown timer, and a lot more features which makes it worthy of being the runner up.
It lets you set five different alarms throughout the day and can display time from 29 time zones and 48 cities. Furthermore, it also has an auto light function which can easily be turned off. It can be used for approximately 10 whole months when it is fully charged.
It can also receive time calibration signals from the radio which enhances the accuracy of the time it displays.
- Waterproof up to 660 feet
- Can be charged using sunlight
- Has power-saving function
- Visible interface
- The band could have been longer
#1. Timex’s Ironman Classic Watch
By: Timex Store
With a 16 mm resin strap, a 38 mm resin case, and an acrylic lens, the Timex’s Ironman Classic Watch is for all those people who like to match their accessories with their style. The watch comes in 15 different colors which makes it one of the most versatile watches on this list.
It is a 100-hour chronograph that has almost 30-lap memory. Furthermore, it has a 24-hour countdown timer, three alarms per day, a 24-hour military time mode, a day/date/month calendar, three time zones, and on-screen prompts which makes using the device extremely easy.
Last but not the least; it is water-resistance to approximately 330 feet. So you can use it for swimming and even snorkeling.
- Versatile design
- Has an adjustable strap
- Features on-screen prompts
- Allows you to set three alarms per day
- Cannot be used for diving
Vibrating Watches – Buying Guide
Before we jump into the list and reviews of the best watches in the year, let’s first talk about some of the features which you need to inspect in a watch before purchasing it. Following are four of the most important factors that you need to consider before buying a vibrating watch:
- Case Diameter: Case diameters help you analyze the size of the watch and if it will fit your wrist or not. A watch with a 24mm case diameter will fit snuggly on a child’s wrist or anyone with a smaller wrist. Whereas, a watch that has a 45mm case diameter is more ideal for people with large wrists.
- Bright Backlight and Visible Digits: You are not going to be wearing the watch only during the day. So, while searching for a watch, make sure it has a bright backlight that is comfortable for your eyes and has visible digits.
- Furthermore, you should buy a watch which is easy to read without you having to narrow your eyes or pull your wrist up to see the time.
- Waterproofing: If you are a fitness enthusiast or you want a watch that might not get damaged by water, then you should look for this feature. Most watches have some degree of waterproofing so you need to think about the reason you are buying the watch.
- Some watches can only survive a few accidental water splashes while others can resist water damage even if you are swimming or diving in the sea.
- Number of Alarms per day: Different watches come with different features so you must go through its specifications and features to note how many alarms it offers per day. Some watches offer only two or four alarms per day while others allow you to set 12 alarms per day.
A vibrating watch has a number of advantages. It is perfect for old people as it serves as a reminder for them to take their medications or how to go about their routine. On the other hand, these watches can help your child learn how to follow a routine. As for yourself, if you are a workaholic, it can remind you of when you have to take a break. Besides, most of these watches also work as a fitness monitor, and who doesn’t want an all-in-one device like these?
Hope this article was fruitful for you and helped you reach a decision.